Friday, August 17, 2012

Tak mampu beli tangan buatan, orang ini membuat tangan bionik sendiri


Tangan Bionik



Bionic hands


After the accident, Sun Jifa, 51, of Guanmashan, Jilin province, in northern China, desperately needed to work on his family farm, according to the Daily Mail. “I survived, but I had no hands,” he explained. (EuroPics/CEN)








Bionic hands


“I couldn’t afford to buy the false hand the hospital wanted me to have, so I decided to make my own,” Jifa says. He spent eight years handcrafting prototypes before finally creating metal hands that could grip and hold. (EuroPics/CEN)

 

 Bionic hands


The devices depend on a series of wires and pulleys inside, and are controlled by movements in his elbows, he said. “I made this from scrap metal for virtually nothing,” Jifa says. (EuroPics/CEN)



Bionic hands

“There is no need to pay hospitals a fortune.” He says he will further develop the design for other disabled people. (EuroPics/CEN)




Bionic hands

“The only drawback is that steel is quite heavy,” he concedes. “So they’re tiring to wear and get hot or cold in the extremes of summer and winter.” (EuroPics/CEN)




No comments:

Post a Comment